As seen in Essence MicMas ReMiX My Porosity helps you properly moisturize your low porosity hair to get to the root of healthy hair. 100% organic and all natural ingredients feed the scalp and hair by providing high quality nourishing light oils specifically tailored for low porosity hair.
Knowing your hair's porosity is important because it allows you to know how well your hair retains moisture. With low porosity hair you may experience buildup where it may feel like products are sitting on top of your hair instead of being absorbed by the hair and scalp. This usually results in the hair feeling stiff and straw-like. Low porosity hair resists moisture and is normally protein-sensitive. Using the proper hair care regimine will help ensure your scalp and hair is fed and moisturized.
In order to determine if your hair is low porosity: take a few clean strands of your hair and let it sit in a glass of water for 2-4 minutes. If your hair floats, you have low porosity. If it sinks, you have high porosity. Hair that stays in the middle of the cup is considered normal porosity.
We buy and blend essential ingredients in small batches to ensure the best quality and freshness.
NOTE: If you are pregnant, nursing or have a health condition, please consult with your doctor before using essential oils. Be aware of the type of hair that you have. Applying oil to limp and thin hair that is prone to getting oily will probably just make it greasier and heavier.
PURE GRAPESEED OIL
• Contains vitamin E and a high amount of linoleic acid, a type of omega-6 fatty acid that helps combat dryness by providing protection against moisture.
• Is very rich in vitamins, minerals and protein that has regenerative and moisturizing properties.
• Regular use solves the problem of dandruff and reduces seborrheic dermatitis.
PURE SWEET ALMOND OIL
• Nourishing and smoothing nutrients include polyunsaturated and mono fatty acids as well as vitamins E, D, B1, B2, B6 and A. Which allow you to grow strong, thick, long, shiny and healthier hair.
• Aids in helping to prevent hair breakage.
ORGANIC JOJOBA OIL
• Provides a soft and smooth surface to the hair.
• Extremely efficient in dealing with dry and damaged hair and various other hair issues such as hair loss, dandruff and oily hair.
• Good for hair that is dry and damaged, that has split ends and is vulnerable to tangling and harm.
• Retains the hair's moisture and helps keep the length of the hair.
• Aids to clean the remnants of blocked and crusted sebum, which helps keep scalp clean and healthy and may help to decrease hair fall and damage.
• USDA certified organic and pure.
ORGANIC ARGAN OIL
• Rich in Omega 9, Essential Fatty Acids, Squalene and Antioxidants that nourishes dry scalp.
• 100% pure certified organic premium quality, non-diluted, with no fillers or additives.
• Acts as a humectant and prevents hair loss by preventing loss of moisture. The high sugar content of honey helps to retain water and thereby maintains moisture content of hair which helps to keep the cuticle soft.
• The anti-bacterial property of honey helps to have a healthy scalp. This in turn reduces the risk of dandruff and hair fall.
• Serves as an excellent conditioner to the hair.
• Makes the hair shiny and lustrous.
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 3 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 7 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
We will not, in any circumstances, share your personal information with other individuals or organizations without your permission, including public organizations, corporations or individuals. We do not sell, communicate or divulge your information to any mailing lists.
Gift wrapping is free upon request and item is securely packaged for shipping.
All products are 100% natural and will be good for up to 6 months from purchase. They do not need to be refrigerated and should be shaken well before application.
Please keep in mind that ingredients are pure with no fillers or chemicals added. Which makes a little bit go a long way. Apply sparingly, especially if your hair is fine and/or thin.
Please contact seller directly to make arrangements.
Aug 18, 2021
Jul 7, 2021
Apr 28, 2021
Apr 4, 2021
Great oils, even better customer service! Adassa is incredible and I wish her peace and prosperity for many years to come. Thank you for taking the time to care about people with low porosity hair. I feel so overlooked by so many brands who don't take low porosity and protein sensitivity into consideration when creating their products. One size does not fit all. It's nice to search for and actually find products that are affordable and work well with my hair. Thanks again!
Mar 23, 2021
my hair loves this oil. Thank you